We at “Swayam Group” strive to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners while building enduring relationship with you. We take the issue of your privacy very seriously. This makes us work towards ensuring that policies and procedures are in place to not only help your business, but to do so in a way, which is respectful to your rights. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our sites.
This policy covers how Swayam Group collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of the Swayam Group products, Swayam Group Websites (defined below) and in connection with off-line communications.
How we collect your personal information
The information we collect about you or you give us may include your name, email, organisation/company, phone number, IP address, profile (covering personal and professional information) and links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Business Facebook or corporate website as part of hiring needs in our group companies and to provide our services.
We collect personal information from you on various occasions that may include any of the below but not limited to the following:
- when we interact with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions
- when you attend our events/ conferences; and
- when you report a problem with our site.
How we use your information
Swayam Group uses the personal data provided and also collects data through the sites for a variety of business purposes:
- to revert to your queries and requests
- to suggest and recommend our products or services that may interest you
- to help us identify you and any accounts that you have with us
- to share our updates and activities on the sites and changes in any Swayam Group Policy.
- to measure the effectiveness of marketing we serve to you and to deliver relevant promotions to you
- process payment for products or services purchased by you
- to take care of our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to make our site safe and protected
- for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal data or otherwise with your consent
Information we share
Disclosure of your information inside and outside of the EEA
There are certain third-parties we work with to help us to delivery to you the best service we can. To achieve this, we will share your personal information with:
- Microsoft Azure, our hosting partner. We use Microsoft Azure, a top tier data hosting service, to host our service.
- Hubspot, the third-party customer relationship management tool we use. Hubspot gives us the ability to personalise some content for different user groups. If you sign up for our blog or any other notification, we will store your details securely in our Hubspot account. Hubspot is a US company which has certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
- Our support team in India who may use to address any support queries you raise. Our Indian team has agreed to standard data protection obligations prescribed by the European Union to ensure that your data is held in accordance with EU data protection standards.
- Mailchimp & SendGrid our email campaign service providers, to keep you up to date with Swayam news. Both have certified its agreement to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the provision of the Swayam service to you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Non-disclosure of your personal information to third parties:
- We will not give or sell your personal information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation when you provide your personal information to Swayam Group (such as name, address, phone number, email and company name)
- We will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific permission, except as termed in this Policy.
- We may share non-personal data, such as collective user statistics, statistical data, and usage data with third-parties
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer
- If Swayam and considerably all its assets are acquired by a third party, in such case, the personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the conveyed assets.
- If we are under a situation to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to guard the rights, property or security of Swayam, our customers, or others or in order to implement or apply website terms and other agreements. Such sharing of information with other organisations is only for the purpose of fraud protection and risk reduction.
How we protect personal data
We will maintain the privacy of your personal information and it will be used only to support customer relationship of Swayam Group with you. Moreover, internal practices help protect your privacy by limiting employee access to use of customer information.
Swayam Group has implemented various security features to prevent unauthorised release of or access to personal information. We have created awareness programmes on importance of data privacy and on the confidentiality of customer data. Swayam Group will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the obligatory standards of conduct.
Changes to Policy
We hope that we have shared with you all the information you need, in the event that we haven’t, or if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to reach us out on email@example.com